Natalie A. Gauvin

I am primarily an oil painter. I love painting large and loose. I have an accumulation of over 17 years working as an artist/painter with a degree in Art History and Criticism from UCSD. My titles have included (and some still do): studio artist, newspaper illustrator, children's book illustrator, Charge Artist for theater, textile designer and decorative painter and muralist for some of the most beautiful homes in Southern California, Northern Idaho and Washington. The following images are a collection of my more recent work which you may also see in COEUR D'ALENE, ID AT THE ANGEL GALLERY OF FINE ART AND ANTIQUES ON SHERMAN AVE.





PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS:







GAUVINDESIGNS@GMAIL.COM
509-844-6857








"BIOLOGY I" 5X5 oil on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment